Gmeiner Art & Cultural Center Juried Regional Exhibit
- Entries due in person October 12-November 18
- On display December 1-January 27
- Dickens of a Christmas Opening 11-5 PM with Live Music on December 1
Compete with regional talent for inclusion in this competitive exhibit. A panel of judges score entries based on the artwork’s concept, skill, originality, visual impact, and craftsmanship. Only the highest scores are selected for exhibition in this juried exhibit.
Visitors to the exhibit vote for Viewers Choice Awards in the following categories: Painting, Photography & Digital Art, Drawing, Sculpture, Printmaking, and Fiber Art. Viewer’s Choice Award’s will be counted at the conclusion of the exhibit and announced on the Gmeiner’s website.
- Artwork must be prepared for professional exhibition upon delivery. Please contact Anna at email@example.com with questions pertaining to the professional exhibition of your particular style of artwork.
- The Gmeiner accepts entries in person from October 12 through November 18 during gallery hours: 2-5 PM Wednesday-Friday and 11-5 PM Saturday-Sunday. Alternate appointments are available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment before November 18.
- The entry fee is $10 per piece of artwork. Cash, check, and credit card are accepted.
Accepted entries will be notified by November 21. Accepted entries will be on display December 1-January 27. Accepted entries not sold during the exhibit must be retrieved January 27 at 5 PM. The Gmeiner collects a 15% commission on artwork sold.
Unaccepted entries will be notified by November 21, and must be retrieved by November 30.
This is the Judge’s Rubric. Each participating artist will receive a completed score sheet and comments from the Judge’s panel.